Giving Back to Riders
Direct Affiliation with AMA & D36
We help support the efforts of AMA, District 36 Legislative Action Office, Blue Ribbon Coalition, and CORVA in their efforts to keep our riding opportunities alive.
Working with our local federal agencies
The proceeds from our events are donated to organizations that promote our sport, our local community and other organizations that support us.
We are proud to collaborate with the BLM/Forest Service by maintaining the trails.
Travis Hagler Scholarship
The Redding Dirt Riders/Travis Hagler Scholarship fund is money awarded to a local high school graduate who shows an interest in motorcycles. Travis Hagler was a local rider who had a fatal accident at The Shasta Dam Hare Scrambles. His love for the sport inspired us, as a club, to create this scholarship in his name. Travis went to school locally, and we want to give back to the community that supports us and the Redding Dirt Rider events.
Click Here for an application
- Must be a dirt bike rider enthusiast or have an interest in pursuing an education in small engine mechanics.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must reside in the Redding, California area.
- Must enroll in Fall semester following High School graduation for vocational school, community college, or 4-year University.
- To be considered for the The Redding Dirt Riders/Travis Hagler Scholarship you must complete an application and give it to your school’s counselor.
- Application is due on or before May 1st of your senior year.